Bible Study - REVELATION -The Entire Book of Rev w Pastor Jack Hibbs


Good evening my friends! 

If you don't know pastor Jack Hibbs already, I'll tell you that I was introduced to him a year or two ago by one of my best friends, and I've come to really love his ministry. I attend his Sunday services nearly every Sunday online, and they are wonderful (Calvary Chapel, Chino Hills, CA).

He also produces many videos on teaching the Bible, lessons about what we as Christians should be aware of, interviews with other prominent people, etc etc. 

Tonight I want to share with you this video where he goes though the ENTIRE book of Revelation with explanations and interpretations which help (at least they helped me) to make it more understandable and relevant. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and please feel free to discuss in the comments section. 

With love, and may God bless you, 

Tex


Pastor Jack goes through the ENTIRE book of Revelation. The last book of the Bible tells a detailed account of what the last days, the end of the world, and the rest of our eternity as believers will look like. There is a special blessing for all who read it.

0:00 Intro 3:21 Revelation Chapter 1 15:35 Revelation Chapter 2 29:00 Revelation Chapter 3 39:39 Revelation Chapter 4 53:42 Revelation Chapter 5 1:03:49 Revelation Chapter 6 1:12:39 Revelation Chapter 7 1:20:13 Revelation Chapter 8 1:23:55 Revelation Chapter 9 1:29:36 Revelation Chapter 10 1:32:33 Revelation Chapter 11 1:42:15 Revelation Chapter 12 1:51:06 Revelation Chapter 13 2:01:26 Revelation Chapter 14 2:08:04 Revelation Chapter 15 2:10:05 Revelation Chapter 16 2:15:23 Revelation Chapter 17 2:22:54 Revelation Chapter 18 2:28:25 Revelation Chapter 19 2:37:37 Revelation Chapter 20 2:42:56 Revelation Chapter 21 2:49:50 Revelation Chapter 22



Join the Conversation!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We have a wonderful, active, and engaged community. Come join us in the comments section below! You'll need a Hyvor account (100% free) if you don't already have one.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐