Posts

At the Last Minute, Trump Pulls AI Executive Order After Calls With Tech CEOs

Image
By Rick Moran Earlier this month, the New York Times reported that the "Trump administration is considering an executive order to establish a working group on AI featuring tech executives and government officials, including plans for a formal government review process for new AI models." It was one of the most intense internal discussions at the White House during Trump's second term, dividing the administration between those who wanted the government to lay a light regulatory hand on the AI industry and those who thought more robust safety measures were needed.  In December, Trump issued an executive order to develop standards and protocols for AI to give Congress guidance in creating a legislative framework for the technology. "To win, United States AI companies must be free to innovate without cumbersome regulation," the executive order said. Trump proposed that the growing patchwork of state laws and regulations be replaced with a single national strat...

Breaking: Gabbard Set to Resign As Director of National Intelligence

Image
By Susie Moore We've got reports early Friday afternoon that Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard is resigning from her position. Unfortunately, the reason appears to be concerns over her husband's health. Fox News has the exclusive : EXCLUSIVE: Tulsi Gabbard is resigning from her post as Director of National Intelligence to support her husband through his battle with "an extremely rare form of bone cancer," Fox News Digital learned. Gabbard notified President Trump during a meeting in the Oval Office Friday. Her last day at ODNI is expected to be June 30. Fox News Digital exclusively obtained her formal resignation letter, in which Gabbard says she is "deeply grateful for the trust you placed in me and for the opportunity to lead the Office of the Director of National Intelligence for the last year and a half." The good news, if there is any to be had here, is that Gabbard is giving President Trump some lead time to find her replacement. He...

Dems Show Just How Off the Rails They Are With Attack on Trump Over Don Jr. Wedding

Image
By Nick Arama President Donald Trump has stated he might not be able to attend the wedding of his son, Don Jr., to Bettina Anderson. Reporter: Are you attending your son’s wedding? Trump: He’d like me to go. I’m going to try. I said, this is not good timing for me. I have a thing called Iran and other things. He’s a person I’ve known for a long time. pic.twitter.com/lGdjvU7oD0 — Acyn (@Acyn) May 21, 2026 Trump said Don. Jr. would like him to go, and he was going to try, but the timing was difficult with the military action going on in Iran. He said that whether he went or not, either way, he was going to "get killed" — the media would go after him whether he went or didn't. Trump also said (of Don Jr.), "He's got a person I've known for a long time," in reference to Bettina Anderson, Don's intended, and that he hoped they had a great marriage. (The transcription above of the tweet is inaccurate — more on that later in this story.) The wedding d...

New: FBI Nabs Minnesota Fraudster After Dramatic Balcony Dash

Image
By Ward Clark On Thursday, we reported (extensively, in fact) on the FBI's multiple busts of fraudsters, most particularly in Minnesota, where fraudsters have been ripping off the American taxpayers to the tune, possibly, of billions of dollars. Most of the suspects were scooped up without incident, but one, a goblin named Muhammad Abdulqadir Omar, jumped from a 4th-floor balcony and got away, although not without bollixing up his leg.  On Friday, we learned that Omar, messed-up leg and all, is now in federal custody. A local news channel, Fox9 Minneapolis, has some video of Omar's escape . FBI Director Kash Patel made a statement as well, calling out the balcony-jumping Omar in particular: A Minnesota suspect accused of perpetrating fraud was captured after fleeing from law enforcement, according to FBI Director Kash Patel . "After today’s interagency press conference announcing 15 public healthcare fraud indictments in Minnesota , the below subject who fled when FBI...

Not In My County: Defiant Upstate Exec Vows to Rebel Against Hochul’s Newly Passed Radical Anti-ICE Law

Image
By Rusty Weiss New York state lawmakers voted Thursday to pass Governor Kathy Hochul’s (D) sweeping sanctuary state bill, enacting a broad ban on cooperation between local law enforcement and ICE. The radical legislation imposes new restrictions on federal immigration authorities, including barring ICE agents from most public spaces—such as hospitals and parks—and ending 287(g) agreements, which are voluntary partnerships between local law enforcement and federal agents. It also bans ICE agents from wearing masks, which would allow them to protect their lives and their families' safety. The legislation creates an “Office of Immigrant Trust” under state Attorney General Letitia James (D), giving her the authority to enforce the law and to harass local governments that do not fall in line. James has a thoroughly documented history of malicious prosecution against anything that might reflect favorably on the current President. In short, the legislative package does everything in ...

Trump Supporter Beaten to Within an Inch of His Life — As the Left Pretends Rhetoric Has No Consequences

Image
By Bob Hoge The Left has been calling for violence relentlessly since Donald Trump re-assumed his presidency — and once again, they’ve got it. It’s a horrific story, and we warn readers that there’s disturbing content ahead. The facts : The wife of the elderly San Diego man brutally beaten outside his MAGA-inspired “Trump House” said there’s “no hope” for her husband after the vicious attack left him fighting for his life. Kerry Sheron, 69, was in critical condition following the violent assault outside his Escondido property on Wednesday afternoon. His wife, Maria, revealed to The California Post through tears that her husband isn’t expected to survive. The alleged assailant, 32-year-old Escondido resident Thomas Caleb Butler, was arrested on attempted murder charges and faces life in prison if convicted. Profanity alert: ALERT: Owner of ‘Trump House’ fighting for his life after neighbor beats him almost to death in his own driveway. A 69-year-old man in Escondido, California, ...

NASCAR Legend Kyle Busch Passes Away at 41

Image
By Sister Toldjah Shocking news in the NASCAR community on Thursday as legendary driver Kyle Busch has passed away from an undisclosed illness at the age of 41. NASCAR, the Busch family, and Richard Childress Racing (RCR) put out a joint statement that read : “On behalf of the Busch family, everyone at Richard Childress Racing and all of NASCAR, we are devastated to announce the sudden and tragic passing of Kyle Busch. “Our entire NASCAR family is heartbroken by the loss of Kyle Busch. A future Hall of Famer, Kyle was a rare talent, one who comes along once in a generation. He was fierce, he was passionate, he was immensely skilled and he cared deeply about the sport and fans. Throughout a career that spanned more than two decades, Kyle set records in national series wins, won championships at NASCAR’s highest level and fostered the next generation of drivers as an owner in the Truck Series. His sharp wit and competitive spirit sparked a deep emotional connection with race fans of ...

REVEILLE! Friday 22 May 2026

Image
Good morning!     This is your daily forum to share what you've heard, what you've learned, and what you know, and just shoot the breeze.   Have a wonderful day my friends.   -Tex

Democrats Move To Block Trump's $1.776 Billion 'Anti-Weaponization' Fund

Image
By Tyler Durden Via American Greatness, Congressional Democrats are moving to shut down President Donald Trump’s proposed $1.776 billion Anti-Weaponization Fund, escalating a political fight over compensation for Americans who say they were targeted by politically motivated prosecutions and federal lawfare. Rep. Jamie Raskin, the top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, is introducing legislation aimed at preventing any federal money from being used to create or distribute payments through the fund. According to a copy of the bill shared with Axios, the legislation states that “no Federal funds may be used to create or make payments” tied to the Trump administration’s Anti-Weaponization Fund. The fund emerged from a settlement between Trump and the Internal Revenue Service after the president sued the agency over the leaking of his confidential tax returns during his first term. Under the settlement framework, individuals claiming they were victims of politically motivated ...

Dems Vow to Vote 'Every Single Day' to Expel Fellow Dem From Congress if She Wins Midterm

Image
Reps. Jared Moskowitz, D-Fla., left, and Josh Gottheimer, D-N.J., right, are vowing to force a vote to expel Texas Democratic candidate Maureen Galindo over antisemitic comments if she is elected to Congress. Maureen Galindo proposed turning a local ICE center into a 'prison for American Zionists and former ICE officers' By Adam Pack Two Democratic lawmakers are threatening to force repeated votes to expel a fellow Democrat from Congress if Texas voters send her to Washington this November.  Reps. Jared Moskowitz, D-Fla., and Josh Gottheimer, D-N.J., say they will force repeated votes to remove Texas Democrat  Maureen Galindo  from the House over comments calling for the jailing of "American Zionists." Galindo, a sex therapist running in a Republican-leaning district, has not backed away from a campaign proposal to turn a local ICE processing center into a "prison for American Zionists and former ICE officers for human trafficking." She also cla...

Cubans Launch ‘SOS Trump’ Campaign Asking White House for Help Ending Regime

Image
By FRANCES MARTEL  Anti-communist dissidents throughout Cuba organized a campaign on Wednesday, the anniversary of the nation’s independence from Spain, praying for divine intervention to free the island and calling for President Donald Trump to aid their cause. The campaign consisted of Cubans on the island holding up signs in public reading “God Save Cuba, SOS Trump.” Such public displays of support for the American president and opposition to the Communist Party are highly dangerous under the Castro regime, which violently punishes any perceived defense. The Party regularly engages in public beatings of dissidents and mass arrests of individuals suspected to oppose the government, many of them charged with dubious “crimes” such as “disrespect” and “public disorder.” Political prisoners, human rights activists have documented for decades, are subject to extreme torture and starvation. The “SOS Trump” campaign follows a resurgence in civil unrest in the country, despite the ...