The Dan Bongino Show - A Disastrous Night for the Democrats # 1034



In this episode I address the Democrats’ disastrous debate last night in Michigan and the fallout from it. I also address some troubling statistics which back up President Trump’s fight against Baltimore’s political corruption. Finally, I address another huge break in the Spygate case.


AUDIO ONLY:






Thanks for visiting!

⭐Please be sure to follow my Blog on Disqus to get all the latest posts and updates.⭐





Follow me on Twitter:





Finally, please be sure to check out some of my favorite channels on Disqus where you can read Opinion Pieces from other great Patriots, Veterans, Conservatives and overall Good Folks.

The Armed Citizen - A discussion forum to discuss our Bill of Rights, and the principles, tactics, and the equipment for self defense, and all issues involving weaponry and surviving off the grid.

Keebs' Korner - TRUMP, LIFE & FUN! A fun, conservative community with topics on news, politics, music, and just plain life. 

The Political Analysis Channel - ANALYTICAL discussion on political issues, platforms, and mechanisms, NOT spin or campaigning.