The "LAST" PUB! - Independence Day Weekend of 4 July 2024


WELCOME to The "LAST" PUB!


Happy Independence Day, and weekend holiday everyone!

For several years now we have joyfully run The PUB each weekend for all of us to get together, share music, memes, etc, relax, and socialize. 

Over the past couple months or more, I have watched The PUB significantly decline in participation and enjoyment, and have been reluctantly debating whether or not it is time to retire it.

My conclusion is, this will be the last time we will have The PUB on a weekly basis. Instead, I will try to find other fun, engaging, and interesting threads to run on Friday evenings in its stead. Once in a while, when the time seems right, and folks appear to be in the mood for it, I will open The PUB as a special occasion. 

If at any point you have an idea for something you'd like to do on Friday, such as having a cooking, game, competition, meme, comedy, or any other type of thread, please let me or the mods know and we'll consider it. 

Happy Independence Day again, my friends. ENJOY!