Tulsi Gabbard's Full CPAC 2022 Speech


Good evening everyone,

Last night in the comments section, our friend 6917SctyGrp, contacted me and requested I share this speech for all of you who may have missed it. He said:

@TexArmyVet Please consider posting this speech tomorrow in Reveille. It is a great speech and one we should all hear.

At first I misunderstood and thought he was referring to Trump's speech and I included that replay in REVEILLE. 

Ooops! 

After his subsequent reply I realized he meant Tulsi's speech, and so I posted that one instead. Then I thought, rather than simply including it in REVEILLE, I should instead make it its own individual thread so that more of you will see it, and foster conversation and debate.

Thus, here is that video, and feel free to share whatever you think of Tulsi and her speech in the comments section. Have a wonderful evening y'all!

Tex






Posted by Tex
Join the Conversation!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We have a wonderful, active, and engaged community. Come join us in the comments section below! You'll need a Hyvor account (100% free) if you don't already have one.
 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




Please help us keep Tex's Place ad Free and up and running. Donate what you can, if you can. Thank you very much!

-Tex