Movie Night - Star Wars - Darth Maul Apprentice


Good evening my friends, and especially you Star Wars Fans!

I had several tasks to accomplish today, and have been mostly offline. I'm still quite occupied, but I'll be back ASAP. In the meantime....

I remember loving the Star Wars Original Trilogy and how inspired and fascinated I was by them. God, how I wanted to be Luke Skywalker back then!

Later, I grew to appreciate and love the villains, for without them, what stories would we have?

Thus, when the prequels debuted, I waited and anticipated the awesomeness of Darth Maul. 


We're you like me, let down by how short his role was? The lack of character development, backstory, personality?

I had real high hopes for Maul, and was greatly disappointed. Well, I have something for you! This video doesn't completely fill in Maul"s backstory, but it does give some insight as to his apprenticeship, thinking, feelings, and skills (particularly, he has a moment of compassion/pity). 

Moreover, as a fan film, I'm completely blown away at the special effects, choreography, soundtrack, makeup, etc. It's really hard to believe this is merely a fan film, and particularly one that's less than 20 minutes. When I watched it, I felt like I'd seen a full length episode, and possibly a film.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Please let me know what you think, and share your ideas, comments, complaints, etc in the comments below.  So, without further ado, here's "Darth Maul, Apprentice"

Enjoy!

-Tex





Want to subscribe to Tex's Place?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Contact any one of the Commanders🎖️( moderators) in the comments section, and ask to be added to the invite list!
OR
Click HERE to receive a Daily Newsletter delivered to your inbox each morning!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Please help me keep Tex's Place ad Free and up and running. Donate what you can, if you can. Thank you very much!

-Tex