My Blessed, and Lucky Christmas!





Well folks, as we all know, Christmas is a time for God, family, friends, community, love, peace, etc. All of us give of ourselves to show love and appreciation for each other, and one way of course is with cards and gifts.

This year I got three things that were positively amazing, and I want to tell y'all about them.

First, as many of you know my old Galaxy tablet died a while ago, and so I've been doing all the things, like creating content here, on my phone and laptop. I'm very very happy and thankful to have those, but the tablet basically bridges the gap between the two by combining size and power with mobility and ease of use. Needless to say, I was REALLY missing my tablet, but had been working to try and get the cash to replace it.

WELL! My younger brother pulled a complete and total surprise and got me a replacement tablet for Christmas! 🤯 WOW! Frickin AWESOME!

That was completely unexpected and a WONDERFUL surprise, and as a matter of fact, I'm writing this on that tablet! Thank you again brother!!!

Next, I've had a "messenger" type bag that I've used for years to carry my phone, tablet, and laptop PLUS many other useful things like my 3 multi tools (1 really nice Gerber, 1 cheap but useful tool that came in a gift box I got a few years ago, and 1 mini tool), various portable lights like a collapsible desk lamp, hug light, flashlight/mini lantern combo, my wallet, charging cables, knife sharpener, a few knives 😁, men's manicure kit, tissues, microfiber cloths, magnesium firestarter, and so on!

It's not quite a Bug Out bag, but I have a lot of handy stuff in there.

Anyway, that bag had definitely been used a lot, and thus had it's share of wear and tear. I'd stitched it, glued it, and fixed it many times before finally deciding that it was time to let it give up the ghost.

So, my mom got me a replacement that is stronger, more durable, and EXACTLY what I wanted for a replacement. Of course, that I searched for, and picked it helped a lot with getting the one I wanted 🤭. Regardless, I'm positively thrilled with it, and it meets or exceeds all my expectations. Thanks Mom!

And finally........ as many of y'all know I absolutely love The Deplorable Choir! The ladies are wonderful, patriotic, conservative, talented women who have been supporting our president, helping get the word out, and keeping things honest.

Just recently, I do believe it was CJaye, posted on their Twitter account that she was feeling the Christmas spirit, and wanted to send out Christmas cards to their fans.

So I asked for one.

It came in today! 😁😁😁 YEE HAW y'all!

That's super cool and has definitely made my day! Thank you ladies, God bless you, your families, and all your friends. I love your music and videos!



So how was Christmas for y'all? Did you and yours do anything, or did you get anything you wanna tell everyone about?

Tell us in the comments below!

-Tex



Thanks for stopping by!

Want to get notifications for Articles and Updates at Tex's Place?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
CLICK/TAP HERE for options
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐








Also, please be sure to check out some of my favorite places where you can read things from other great Patriots, Veterans, Conservatives and overall Good Folks. Click anywhere on this link to see "The Roster!"