Grill Sergeant Time! - Cheese and Bacon Meatball Subs by the BBQ Pit Boys




Happy Sunday Friends!

My goodness, last night was a real blast! Those of you who joined us for the music thread that Molly hosted are probably still recovering like me. But dang! it was worth it.

Now that I'm up and officially moving, I started getting hungry and began planning dinner for this evening. Of course, since it's Sunday, I thought to myself "self, we gotta get the Grill Sergeant Time segment up"

And wouldn't ya know it, the Boys have delivered once again, and made me so glad that I'm not a little sheet head that won't eat bacon, pork, or other yummy things that we enjoy.

So! Without further ado, here's our favorite Boys, and their Cheese and Bacon Meatball Subs.

I'm headed to the store y'all!





Thanks for stopping by!

Want to get notifications for the latest Articles and Updates?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Note: If you cannot see the subscription button above, and are using an AD blocker, or similar filter, you will need to whitelist these 3 domains:

txarmyvet.blogspot.com
texsplace.os.tc
onesignal.com










Follow me on Twitter:




Finally, please be sure to check out some of my favorite places where you can read Opinion Pieces from other great Patriots, Veterans, Conservatives and overall Good Folks.

The Armed Citizen - A discussion forum to discuss our Bill of Rights, and the principles, tactics, and the equipment for self defense, and all issues involving weaponry and surviving off the grid.

PLEASE NOTE, THE ARMED CITIZEN CHANNEL WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AS OF SEP 1, 2019. Disqus is eliminating their "channels" and going only to publisher sites now. You can access the present/future home for THE ARMED CITIZEN at https://justapewreviews.com Just click the image below.




Just a Pew Reviews - Giving you the latest in firearms news.


Keebs' Korner -We stand for Freedom, Liberty, and the Constitution;
We will combat all those who are corrupt;
We are America's insurance policy;
We will not see our Republic fail; We are everywhere;
​We are the THREE PERCENT.;